Thank You to our Volunteers!
The Kincardine Summer Music Festival would like to thank the many volunteers who helped to make this wonderful music event a success.
The KSMF mandate: To lead the listening public and music students toward the personal experience of music as a vehicle for growth, expression and enjoyment.
Thanks to enthusiastic, helpful and talented volunteers the Festival continues to fulfill its mandate:
Volunteering for the Festival
KSMF Volunteers not only feel the satisfaction of helping to produce a major music event, but also meet new and interesting people, show pride in the community cultural events, and enjoy the companionship of others with similar interests.
Volunteers are needed prior to the Festival:
- Sales manager, Concert tickets
- Volunteer coordinator
- Advertising coordinator (electronic media)
- Brochure and Poster distribution
Volunteers are needed during the Festival to assist with:
- Set up (2 days before Festival begins)
- Concert Ticket Sales (evening): various concert venues
- Concert Ushers
- Audience Chairs setup and take down daily for the 4 O’Clock in the Park concerts at Victoria Park (3:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Audience Surveys distribution and collection: 4:00 in the Park, evenings at concert venues
- Audience Surveys data collection (daytime) in the KSMF office at the school (excel)
- Transportation (arrivals and departures of professional musicians and/or students)
- Accommodation (host a concert artist or a music student)
- Student folder preparation (daytime) at the school – August 6-7
- Photocopier Manager (daytime) at the school
- Concert Program preparation (daytime) at the school
- General Office help (daytime) at the school
- Recreation Program assistance (daytime) at the school
- Take down (immediately after the Festival) (one morning or afternoon)